FI Real Estate Management (FIREM) is one of the UK’s most established names in asset and property management, we also have vast expertise in property development within retail/shopping centre, office, industrial, residential and leisure.
Due to an exciting level of growth, we are looking for a talented junior graphic designer to support the marketing team and assist with the creation of high-quality artwork across multiple internal brands.
The ideal candidate would be ready to learn and develop their creative skills across all aspects of design with the ability to work within an agile environment and on multiple projects at once.
A good working and demonstratable knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite is essential.
Canal Brow, Chorley
- Hours – 9.00 a.m. – 5.30 p.m. (Mon – Fri)
- Holidays – a very generous 33 days (incl. Bank Holidays)
- Pension Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Eye Care Scheme
- Healthcare Scheme
- The office is conveniently located to travel by car or public transport and free parking is available
- This role will give you the opportunity for development and progression within a growing company
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Create brochures for commercial and residential property and developments.
- Create brands and brand guidelines
- Create newsletter both internal and external
- The role involves working on several attractive brands with aesthetics ranging from luxurious to vibrant and energetic
- The ability to be able to swap and change design theme at any time is essential.
- Create and assist with digital design including:
- Digital brochures
- Social media assets
- Web banners
- Basic website design
- A good understand of best practices for digital design such as online usability, file sizes & file types, ppi & aspect ratios
- Ability to assist with the development and implementation of social media campaigns
- Proficient using a Mac and with a passion for all things design
- Able to clearly articulate your ideas/thoughts both verbally and via email
- Keep on top of competitor activity, design trends and best practices with the intention of improving current marketing material
- A design related qualification such as HND or degree would be a nice to have but not essential.
- A good understanding and proven track record designing for print is a must
- Basic knowledge of industrial printer processes, colour usage, bleed & dpi
- Experience creating brochures, flyers and other printed assets such as business cards
- Essential experience with Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Nice to have but not essential experience with Adobe Premier, Adobe After Effects & Adobe Xd
- Content management system experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Well organised and self-motivated
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Personable, presentable and articulate
- Strong administration and organisational skills
- Team player who is also able to work on their own initiative
- Excellent communication skills
- Planning and organization skills
- ‘Can do’ attitude.
At times traveling on your own will be required and overnight stays will be expected when attending shows and events over a course of days or some distance from home.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the organisation.
To apply please send through your CV, Portfolio + Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and expect our recruitment team to be in contact.