FI Real Estate Management (FIREM) is one of the UK’s most established names in asset and property management, we also have vast expertise in property development within retail/shopping centre, office, industrial, residential and leisure.
Due to an exciting level of growth, we are looking for a talented Marketing and Social Executive to support the marketing team and assist with offline and online marketing campaigns.
The ideal candidate would be ready to learn and develop their marketing skills and become an integral part of the marketing team. The candidate will have the ability to work within an agile environment and on multiple projects at once.
This is a fantastic role that offers progression opportunities in a highly respected nationwide company.
Canal Brow, Chorley
- Hours – 9.00 a.m. – 5.30 p.m. (Mon – Fri)
- Holidays – a very generous 33 days (incl. Bank Holidays)
- Pension Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Eye Care Scheme
- Healthcare Scheme
- The office is conveniently located to travel by car or public transport and free parking is available
- This role will give you the opportunity for development and progression within a growing company
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Marketing planning and implementation across offline and social media platforms
- Liaise with the in-house team and 3rd party suppliers in relation to branding, digital marketing, events, marketing materials, signage, print, PR and other activities
- Track competitor activity by keeping abreast of market changes and the marketing mix used by competitors
- Liaison with outsourced PR agency on all related communications and public relations
- Help manage marketing supplier relationships
- Manage and run the social media channels in line with the wider marketing strategy
- Plan and implement social media marketing campaigns that help us achieve business objectives
- Work with the marketing team to brief in desired social media marketing assets
- Execute campaign and monthly social media reports
- Continually monitor advances in social media and share findings with wider team, to ensure that we are always improving our social media activities
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar marketing role
- Experience in working and updating website content management systems.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Well organised and self-motivated.
- A willingness to learn and develop new skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Sound understanding of marketing
- Planning and organisation skills
- ‘Can do’ attitude.
At times traveling on your own will be required and overnight stays will be expected when attending shows and events over a course of days or some distance from home.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the organisation.
To apply please send through your CV + Cover Letter to email@example.com and expect our recruitment team to be in contact.