FI Real Estate Management (FIREM) is one of the UK’s most established names in asset and property management, we also have vast expertise in property development within retail/shopping centre, office, industrial, residential and leisure.
Due to an exciting level of growth, we are searching for a full-time Business Support Administrator to join our growing organisation. Reporting to the Business Support Manager the post holder will play an important role in supporting our tenants, property and credit control team.
The successful Business Support Administrator will have a can-do attitude and will be proactive in owning and managing their workload and various adhoc requests.
This is a fantastic role that offers progression opportunities in a highly respected nationwide company.
Canal Brow, Chorley
- Hours – 9.00 a.m. – 5.30 p.m. (Mon – Fri)
- Holidays – a very generous 33 days (incl. Bank Holidays)
- Pension scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Eye Care Scheme
- Healthcare scheme
- The office is conveniently located to travel by car or public transport and free parking is available
- This role will give you the opportunity for development and progression within a growing company
- Proactively manage and maintain the tenant leases and upload work requests in the property management system (Qube),
- Accurately input data,
- Maintaining electronic files for all property portfolios,
- Ensure that communications are sent to all parties to alert them to any changes of terms of the lease i.e. end dates, rent reviews etc.,
- Work closely with the credit control team to produce and check monthly/quarterly and annual invoices,
- Raising purchase orders,
- Managing and recording the archiving process,
- Managing the admin email inbox,
- Managing the workflows in maintenance and property,
- EPC updating,
- Any other reasonable request by the management team.
- GCSE or equivalent
- 1 years’ experience in an Administration role
- Good telephone and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and towards deadlines
- Understand the importance of confidentiality
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to prioritise workload
Staff are required to wear a mask when not at their desk. Staff partake in weekly covid tests. Visitors to the office are limited. When entering the premises all persons are required to walk through a tunnel which kills airborne infectious particles
For further information please contact us or to apply please forward your CV and expect our recruitment team to be in contact.
Application deadline: 09/06/2021