Call us on 0845 500 6161
- Stunning riverside location
- Grade I listed property
- Unesco World Heritage Site
- Home to the Belper North Mill Trust Museum
- Flexible space available
- Good connectivity
- Office suites from 1 person upwards
- Fabulous business space for any business set in a idyllic setting.
- Belper Mills offers business space in a remarkable historic mill on the doorstep to a wonderful and delightful setting next to the River Derwent and River Gardens.
North Mill is a Grade I-listed character mill, offering various office and business space.
The building is part of the Belper Mill complex, located in Belper sited alongside the picturesque setting of the River Derwent, which is a popular tourism destination.
Belper has a rich industrial heritage and lies at the heart of the Derwent Valley Mills World Heritage site.
AddressNorth Mill, Bridge Foot, Belper DE56 1YD, UK
- M1 J28 17 minutes & M6 J14 1 hour 6 minutes drive
- Belper railway station 0.7 miles
- East Midlands Airport 43 minute drive
Why FI REM?
With a property portfolio of more than 10 million sq ft and over 40 years’ experience in asset and property management, FI Real Estate Management (FIREM) is recognised as one of the UK’s most established names in commercial property.
But there’s more to us than just providing places to do business.
After moving in, you will be looked after by a dedicated team at FIREM to ensure you receive the best service.
FIREM can also proactively help fuel your business growth via our tenant-to-supplier initiative and by connecting you to our wider business network.
If you are interested in this property and would like to find out more, please fill out our enquiry form and a member from our team will get in touch as soon as possible.
Alternatively, you can contact us directly on 0845 500 61 61.