Call us on 0845 500 6161
- Stunning riverside location
- Grade I listed property
- Unesco World Heritage Site
- Home to the Belper North Mill Trust Museum
- Belper Mills offers business space in a remarkable historic mill on the doorstep to a wonderful and delightful setting next to the River Derwent and River Gardens.
North Mill is a Grade I-listed character mill, offering various office and business space.
The building is part of the Belper Mill complex, located in Belper sited alongside the picturesque setting of the River Derwent, which is a popular tourism destination.
Belper has a rich industrial heritage and lies at the heart of the Derwent Valley Mills World Heritage site.
AddressNorth Mill, Bridge Foot, Belper DE56 1YD, UK
- M1 J28 17 minutes & M6 J14 1 hour 6 minutes drive
- Belper railway station 0.7 miles
- East Midlands Airport 43 minute drive