- Established industrial location
- Car parking and loading for each unit
- All units have roller shutter and loading doors
- Office and welfare amenities in each unit
Severn Bridge Industrial Estate is located in Caldicot, Monmouthshire, approximately five miles from Chepstow and 13 miles from Newport.
The property is located on Symondscliffe Way with nearby occupiers including Hicks Logistics, Evoqua, Keltruck and The Armitt Group. Severn Bridge Industrial Estate has excellent links to the M48 and M4, linking to M4/M5 interchange and the wider motorway network. Severn Bridge is also located in close proximity to the Severn Bridge and The Prince of Wales Bridge which are both toll free.
AddressSevern Bridge Industrial Estate, Caldicot, Chepstow, NP26 5PT
- M4 J23 15 minutes drive
- Caldicot railway station 1.9 miles & Severn Tunnel Junction 3.4 miles
- Bristol Airport 47 minute & Cardiff Airport 1 hour 5 minutes drive