Call us on 0845 500 6161
- Sought after industrial location
- Detached industrial/warehouse units
- Self-contained estates of terraced units
- Units range from small industrial units to large warehouses
- Home to 340 businesses
Wrexham Industrial Estate is home to over 340 business and is the largest Industrial Estate in Wales. The site comprises a variety of detached/ industrial warehouse units together with a set of self-contained estates of terraced units. In addition, there is a complex of former MOD buildings known as the Bridgeway Centre.
Wrexham Industrial Estate lies approximately 2 miles east of the town centre. Extending over 1360 acres, the site is one of the largest in the UK.
The nearest motorway site is the M73, 17 miles north of the estate. Chester is based 15 miles to the North while Manchester is around 55 miles to the north east.
- M56 J11 25 minutes drive
- Wrexham Central railway station 4.2 miles
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport 55 minutes drive