Call us on 0845 500 6161
- Awaiting Planning Approval
- Units will be available from 1,000 sq ft, reaching up to 164,000 sq ft
Plans to redevelop a 21-acre site at the iconic Botany Bay in Chorley are currently awaiting council approval after being submitted in April 2021.
If given the go-ahead, Botany Bay Business Park would deliver 405,386 sq ft of industrial and commercial space, split over 33 individual units for employment and commercial uses.
Bespoke fit-outs are available please download our brochure here.
- Off Junction 8 of the M61
- Chorley Railway Station - 2.1 miles | Buckshaw Railway Station - 2.6 miles
- 30 minutes to Manchester Airpor