FI REAL ESTATE MANAGEMENT LIMITED
Introduce a tenant to us and, subject to the terms below, you may be eligible to receive a referral fee of up to 5% of the annual rent payable by them as a thank you!
- This scheme is only available to existing tenants/occupiers of FI Real Estate Management Limited’s properties (and in the case of an individual tenant/occupier, someone over the age of 18). A separate scheme is available to our employees and their families.
- Referrals must
- be made with the consent of the person being introduced (Prospective Tenant) who should be provided with a link to our Privacy Notice (which can be found https://fi-rem.com/privacy-policy/ prior to the referral being submitted to us;
- be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- include the following information:-
- full name of Prospective Tenant and registered number (if applicable) where the Prospective Tenant is incorporated;
- property the Prospective Tenant is interested in;
- contact details for the Prospective Tenant including the name of the person to contact, address, email address and phone number
- Where the Prospective Tenant enters into a tenancy agreement with FI Real Estate Management Limited to rent a property managed by FI Real Estate Management Limited within the UK for a term of at least twelve months (Tenancy Agreement) within 12 months of your referral you will, subject to these conditions, be eligible to receive a referral fee equivalent to 5% of the annual rent payable by the Prospective Tenant under the Tenancy Agreement (Referral Fee) up to a maximum possible Referral Fee of £10,000. For the avoidance of doubt, FI Real Estate Management is not under any duty to follow up on any referral submitted to it. It shall not be required to provide a reason why it chooses not to follow up on a referral.
- No Referral Fee will be paid
- for any referrals made prior to 1 January 2023;
- where a prior referral has already been received in respect of the Prospective Tenant;
- where the Prospective Tenant has already registered an enquiry with FI Real Estate Management Limited (or via one of its appointed agents);
- where the Prospective Tenant is
- a member of the same group of companies as the party making the referral;
- an associated company of the party making the referral;
- an employee or works for the party making the referral;
- where the Prospective Tenant either serves notice to terminate its Tenancy Agreement or commits a breach of its obligations under the Tenancy Agreement in each case within 30 days of entering into the Tenancy Agreement.
- Where applicable, the Referral Fee will be paid to you once 30 days have passed since the Prospective Tenant entered into the Tenancy Agreement. Please submit your request for a Referral Fee to be paid to email@example.com, FI Real Estate Management Limited will confirm the amount of the Referral Fee and request that you send an invoice to firstname.lastname@example.org The right to a Referral Fee is personal to you and may not be assigned or otherwise disposed of. You will be responsible for paying any tax due on the Referral Fee.
- For the avoidance of doubt, FI Real Estate Management Limited will not share any details of the Tenancy Agreement with you beyond confirmation of the amount of the Referral Fee.