- Established retail location
- Ample parking
- Offers a vintage shopping experience
- Excellent connectivity to wider regions
- For stall enquiries please email email@example.com
Bygone Times is predominantly occupied by Bygone Times Trading, a unique antiques and vintage retail shopping centre. The remainder of the site is occupied by various businesses ranging from trade counter, retail, industrial and office. The main building, Grove Warehouse and Grove House were constructed around the early 1900s.
Bygone Times offers a vintage shopping experience including memorabilia, antiques and collectables from yesteryear.
Bygone Times is located in Eccleston, Chorley, Lancashire. Conveniently located close to the M6 Charnock Richard junction and the M61 motorway. The property benefits from excellent connectivity to wider regions such as Liverpool and Manchester.
AddressEccleston, Chorley PR7 5TZ, UK
- M6 J27 12 minutes & J28 16 minutes drive
- Chorley 16 minutes and Euxton railway station 10 minutes driv
- Manchester Airport 40 minutes & Liverpool John Lennon Airport 47 minutes drive