- Grade A refurbished offices
- Landmark office building
- Opposite Southampton Central Station
- Walking distance to Southampton city centre
- Passenger lifts to all floors
- Comfort heating/cooling
- LED Lighting
- Meeting rooms, co-working and serviced offices also available
The Third Floor is 12,000 sq ft.
Frobisher House Southampton is a detached, seven-storey building which comprises six floors of refurbished Grade A office space, arranged across two wings, and ground floor retail units currently let to Co-Op and Subway.
Frobisher House is located at The Bulb complex immediately opposite Southampton Central railway station. The site is bounded by Commercial Road, Wyndham Place, Southbrook Road and Central Station Bridge.
The entire space has been refurbished as part of the campaign for cleaner air and sustainability across the city, and comfortcooled floor plates are just the start.
AddressFrobisher House, The Bulb, Southampton SO15 1GX, UK
- M27 J3 11 minutes & M3 J14 12 minutes drive
- Southampton Central Station 0.1 miles
- Southampton airport 17 minutes drive