Call us on 0845 500 6161
Flexible Tailored Space
A Ground Floor
C - First Floor
D - Second Floor
- Flexible affordable tailored space available
- Full access raised floors with carpet tile covering
- 4-pipe fan coil air conditioning
- Suspended ceiling
- LED lighting
- 11 passenger lifts
- 6 goods lifts including scissor lifts serving all floors
- WCs on each floor
- Restaurant on ground floor
- Reception area
- Conference and meeting facilities
- Impressive natural light
- Building manager
- More than 900 surface and basement car parking spaces
- Bespoke office solutions available
Lynch Wood Park comprises a unique office campus covering a total of 350,000 sq ft that takes in mature landscaped grounds in an unrivalled tranquil setting.
Built in 1992, the campus offers 344,478 sq ft of office accommodation. The property and grounds are listed by Historic England.
AddressLynch Wood Business Park, Peterborough, PE2 6FZ
- A1 (M) 1 mile
- Peterborough railway station 4.7 miles
- London Luton Airport 1 hour 12 minutes & East Midlands Airport 1 hour 25 minutes
Why FI REM?
With a property portfolio of more than 10 million sq ft and over 40 years’ experience in asset and property management, FI Real Estate Management (FIREM) is recognised as one of the UK’s most established names in commercial property.
But there’s more to us than just providing places to do business.
After moving in, you will be looked after by a dedicated team at FIREM to ensure you receive the best service.
FIREM can also proactively help fuel your business growth via our tenant-to-supplier initiative and by connecting you to our wider business network.
If you are interested in this property and would like to find out more, please fill out our enquiry form and a member from our team will get in touch as soon as possible.
Alternatively, you can contact us directly on 0845 500 61 61.