- Prime position in the heart of the City of London at the junction of King William Street and Cannon Street
- More than 500,000 people work in the City of London each day
- Over 120 million people pass through Bank and Monument Stations every year
- Virtual tour available on request
The basement at 18 King William Street is the ideal space for London’s next big leisure spectacle, be it a bar, café, gym, table tennis club or anything your imagination allows.
Occupying an enviable location beneath 18 King William Street in the heart of London’s business district, large space like this in the City of London rarely comes along – the current vacant status of the space means that it’s a blank canvas ready for a tenant to create a masterpiece.
Basement is seriously well connected – it is only a one-minute walk from Monument tube station and sits literally next door to the new entrance to Bank tube station.
Combined, the Bank and Monument stations form the London Underground’s third busiest interchange, being used by more than 120 million passengers in a normal year.
Iconic London landmarks surround the space on all sides. The Bank of England can be found a few minutes’ walk north, the Walkie Talkie building to the east, London Bridge to the south and St Paul’s Cathedral to the west. The area acts as both a tourist hotspot and home to seemingly endless offices, providing a constant stream of passing footfall – ideal for potential leisure space.
Monument House, 18 King William Street is a fully occupied mixed-use property with offices on the upper floors let to Regus and occupiers on the ground floor let to Chilango, ITSU and Zest Food.
AddressKing William St, London EC4N 7BP, UK
- M1 J1 9.3 miles
- Monument Tube station 285ft & London Euston railway station 2.7 miles
- Heathrow Airport 19 miles