- Detached building
- Raised access floors
- Central atrium and reception pod
- Air conditioning and M&E system
- Grade A office accommodation
- Around 200 external parking spaces
- Option to split the space
- Available to let from early 2024
Sussex House is a four-storey office building which was built in 1970s. The detached building comprises a basement, ground floor and three upper floors. It will be refurbished to Grade A office standards and be available to let from early 2024.
Sussex House is located in Burgess Hill town centre, West Sussex. Burgess Hill lies off the A23 dual carriageway between Crawley and Brighton. Central London is situated approximately 20 miles north as is Gatwick Airport. The property is situated just 0.3 miles from Burgess Hill rail station with direct services to London.
AddressSussex House, Burgess Hill, Mid Sussex, RH15 9AW
- M23 J10A 19 minutes drive
- Burgess Hill railway station 0.3
- London Gatwick Aiport 26 minutes drive