Call us on 0845 500 6161
- Town centre shopping mall anchored by Sainsbury's
- 11 retail units
- 23,500 catchment population
- Popular with tourists all year round
- Once voted UK's best market town
The Maltings Shopping centre is an established covered parade, consisting of 11 shops totalling 40,000 sq ft of retail space. The mall is the only modern retail development in the historic town of Ross-on-Wye. The site benefits from over 100 parking spaces from the nearby dedicated car park. The mix of occupiers provides customers with a strong mix of fashion and convenience shopping.
The Maltings is located in Ross-on-Wye, a Fairtrade town in Hertfordshire. The town was once voted as the UK’s best market town by National Express. The catchment population of 23,500 and popularity with tourists makes this an ideal centre for retail businesses.
The centre has excellent access to the M50 motorway and the A449 with easy access to the Midlands, South Wales and the South West.
AddressThe Maltings, Broad Street, Ross-on-Wye, Herefordshire, HR9 7YB
- M50 Junction 8 24 minutes drive
- Ross-on-Wye railway station 0.2 miles
- Bristol Airport - 1hr 15 minutes