Call us on 0845 500 6161
- More than 100 nearby parking spaces
- 40,000 sq ft of retail space
- Catchment population of 23,500
- Popular with tourists all year round
- Ross-on-Wye once voted the UK’s best market town by National Express
- Anchored by Sainsbury’s supermarket and supported by a strong mix of national and independent retailers, such as Shoe Zone, the Post Office, Clarks, Holland & Barrett and David Christopher Jewellers
The Maltings Shopping Centre is an established covered parade, made up of 11 shops and totalling 40,000 sq ft of retail space.
Located in the heart of Ross-on-Wye’s historic town centre, the shopping parade benefits from a catchment population of 23,500 and is popular with tourists all year round.
AddressThe Maltings, Broad Street, Ross-on-Wye, Herefordshire, HR9 7DY
- M50 5 minutes drive
- Ross-on-Wye railway station 0.2 miles
Why FI REM?
With a property portfolio of more than 10 million sq ft and over 40 years’ experience in asset and property management, FI Real Estate Management (FIREM) is recognised as one of the UK’s most established names in commercial property.
But there’s more to us than just providing places to do business.
After moving in, you will be looked after by a dedicated team at FIREM to ensure you receive the best service.
FIREM can also proactively help fuel your business growth via our tenant-to-supplier initiative and by connecting you to our wider business network.
If you are interested in this property and would like to find out more, please fill out our enquiry form and a member from our team will get in touch as soon as possible.
Alternatively, you can contact us directly on 0845 500 61 61.