- Retail and leisure on basement and ground floors
- Modern offices to the upper floors
- Metal-tiled suspended ceilings
- Category II lighting
- Raised floors
- Three automatic passenger lifts
- Air conditioning
Built in 1983, Monument house is a triangular shaped property with a central core. The building is a mixed-use property with offices and retail units and currently holds a range of various tenants.
Monument House is situated in a prime position at the junction of King William Street and Cannon Street. King William Street lies on the south-eastern part of both the City of London and the EC4 postal district.
Space available starting from 150 sq ft.
AddressKing William St, London EC4N 7BP, UK
- M1 J1 9.3 miles
- Monument Tube station 285ft & London Euston railway station 2.7 miles
- Heathrow Airport 19 miles