Call us on 0845 500 6161
- Retail and leisure on basement and ground floors
- Modern offices to the upper floors
- Metal-tiled suspended ceilings
- Category II lighting
- Raised floors
- Three automatic passenger lifts
- Air conditioning
Built in 1983, Monument house boasts a triangular shaped property with a central core. The building is a mixed-use property with offices and retail units and currently holds a range of various tenants.
Monument House is situated in a prime position at the junction of King William Street and Cannon Street. King William Street lies on the southeastern part of both the City of London and the EC4 postal district.
AddressKing William St, London EC4N 7BP, UK
- M1 J1 9.3 miles
- Monument Tube station 285ft & London Euston railway station 2.7 miles
- Heathrow Airport 19 miles