Unit 1B,C & D
As a whole
- Prime position at the junction of King William Street and Cannon Street.
- Units can be combined
- Excellent transport links
- Located in the heart of The City of London within the financial centre for the UK
- Over 500,000 people work in The City of London each day
- Bank Station and Monument Station have over 120 million people pass through these stations every year
18 King William Street is the perfect space for a large range of retail and leisure businesses, whether that is a bar, cafe, restaurant, dark kitchen, gym or table tennis club.
The space is perfectly positioned in the heart of London’s business district, a place where opportunities like this are rare and sought after – adjacent to Bank Station and just a few minutes from the Bank of England, London Bridge and St. Paul’s Cathedral.
The area is both a tourist and business hotspot, making it ideal for potential leisure space. 18 King William Street is a mixed use property with the ground floor and basement suitable for retail and leisure opportunities and the upper floors let to a serviced office provider.
AddressKing William St, London EC4N 7BP, UK
- M1 J1 9.3 miles
- Monument Tube station 285ft & London Euston railway station 2.7 miles
- Heathrow Airport 19 miles