- 1,220 sqft available
- Access to 3,700 parking spaces
- Adjoins Derbion which has 1,299,500 sqft retail and 24 million annual footfall (2.1 million via St Peters Mall)
- 221,708 catchment population
- Additional storage also available on site
- A range of retail units available
St Peter’s Mall is an indoor retail precinct which forms one entrance to the Derbion shopping centre (formerly Intu Derby) via its link to the pedestrianised St Peter’s Street. As a result, it benefits from Derbion’s annual footfall of 24 million, with 2.1 million being recorded directly through St Peters Mall.
The Mall comprises of 26,000 sqft of retail space and provides 3,700 car parking spaces. It provides an excellent prime retail location which already incorporates a variety of national multiple retailers including Boots and Optical Express.
AddressSt Peters Mall, Derby, DE1 2NR
- M1 J25 14 minute drive & M6 J14 56 minute drive
- Derby Midland Station 1 mile (10 minutes walk)
- East Midlands Airport 24 minutes drive