Unit 2 - Let to Howdens
Units 3 - 4 - Let to Howdens
Units 5 - 6 - Let to Howdens
Units 7 - 8
- Only five units remaining
- Bespoke fit-out available
- Electric roller shutter doors
- Dedicated parking
- Eaves heights range from: 7.4m - 8.2m
- Dedicated bike store
- Phone & data infrastructure prepared
- Slab loading: 35 kN/m²
- Home to 340+ businesses creating employment for over 10,000 people
- Established major manufacturing businesses in a range of sectors including, automotive, aerospace, food, pharmaceuticals and engineering
- Government support available, contact us for more information
Wrexham Point is a new addition to Wrexham Industrial Estate, consisting of 11 new-build industrial units, from 3,357 sqft to 21,198 sqft available for let.
Wrexham Industrial Estate is home to 340+ businesses creating employment for over 10,000 people. The estate currently extends to over 550 hectares and is home to major manufacturing businesses in a range of sectors including, automotive, aerospace, food, pharmaceuticals and engineering.
Bespoke fitouts are available and we are taking reservations immediately. Enquire today and please download our brochure.
AddressWrexham Point (former site 4), Clywedog Road North, Wrexham LL13 9XN, UK
- M56 J11 25 minutes drive
- Wrexham Central railway station 4.2 miles
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport 55 minutes drive