Call us on 0845 500 6161
Unit 2 - Let to Howdens
Units 3 - 4 - Let to Howdens
Units 5 - 6 - Let to Howdens
Units 7 - 8
- ONLY 5 UNITS REMAINING
- Available to let
- 11 new build industrial units
- 30% let to Howdens
- Bespoke fit-out available
- Reserve today
- Electric roller shutter doors
- Dedicated parking
- Eaves heights range from: 7.4 - 8.2m
- Dedicated bike store
- Phone & data infrastructure prepared
- Slab loading: 35 kN/m²
- Home to 340+ businesses creating employment for over 10,000 people
- Established major manufacturing businesses in a range of sectors including, automotive, aerospace, food, pharmaceuticals and engineering
- Government support available, contact us for more information
- Population of over 60,000
Wrexham Point (former site 4)
We are currently taking reservations – enquire today.
Wrexham Point is a new addition to Wrexham Industrial Estate, consisting of 11 new-build industrial units, from 800 to 6,000 sq. ft available for let.
Wrexham Industrial Estate is home to 340+ businesses creating employment for over 10,000 people. The estate currently extends to over 550 hectares and is home to major manufacturing businesses in a range of sectors including, automotive, aerospace, food, pharmaceuticals and engineering.
Bespoke fit-outs are available please download our brochure.
AddressWrexham Point (former site 4), Clywedog Road North, Wrexham LL13 9XN, UK
- M56 J11 25 minutes drive
- Wrexham Central railway station 4.2 miles
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport 55 minutes drive