- Rare city centre office available
- 2,129 sqft over 3 floors
- Bespoke fit-out available
- 24-hour access
- Access to 3,700 parking spaces
- Adjoins Derbion which has 1,299,500 sqft retail and 24 million annual footfall (2.1 million via St Peters Mall)
- 221,708 catchment population
- Additional Storage also available on site
The Hub is city centre office space located on St Peter’s Street, which is a main shopping street linking with the Derbion shopping centre and the Cathedral Quarter. All city centre amenities are within easy reach, including the bus station which is just 0.2 miles (0.3 km) walk away.
The Hub adjoins St Peter’s Mall, an indoor retail precinct which forms one entrance to the Derbion shopping centre (formerly Intu Derby) via its link to the pedestrianised St Peter’s Street. As a result, it benefits from proximity to Derbion, which has an annual footfall of 24 million, as well as the 3,700 parking spaces there.
The office itself offers 24-hour access and 2,129 sqft of space is available, including amenities like the kitchen. Get in touch today for more information about this Derby city centre office.
AddressThe Hub, 81 St Peters Street, Derby, DE1 2NR
- M1 J25 14 minute drive & M6 J14 56 minute drive
- Derby Midland Station 1 mile (10 minutes walk)
- East Midlands Airport 24 minutes drive