Call us on 0845 500 6161
- Rare city centre office available
- 2,376 sq ft over 3 floors
- Bespoke fit-out available
- 24 hour access
- Access to 3,700 parking spaces
- Adjoins Derbion which has 1,299,500 sq ft retail and 24 million annual footfall (2.1 million via St Peters Mall)
- 221,708 catchment population
- Additional Storage also available on site
The Hub is city centre office space located on St Peters Street, which is a main shopping street linking with the Derbion shopping centre and the Cathedral Quarter. All city centre amenities are within easy reach to include the bus station which is just 0.2 miles (0.3 km) walk east.
The Hub adjoins, St Peter’s Mall which is an indoor retail precinct which forms one entrance to the Derbion shopping centre (formerly Intu Derby) via its link to the pedestrianised St Peter’s Street. As a result, it benefits from proximity to Derbion, which has an annual footfall of 24 million, with 2.1 million being recorded directly through St Peters Mall.
The Mall comprises of 26,000 sq ft of retail space and provides 3,700 car parking spaces. It provides an excellent prime retail location which already incorporates a variety of national multiple retailers including; Boots and Optical Express.
AddressThe Hub, 81 St Peters Street, Derby, DE1 2NR
- M1 J25 14 minute drive & M6 J14 56 minute drive
- Derby Midland Station 1 mile (10 minutes walk)
- East Midlands Airport 24 minutes drive